Friday, October 30, 2009

Payback

I sooo wanted to leave this entry up on facebook today, but out of deference to DH, I didn't. (And I completely understand his desire for privacy!) So I am posting it here:

Okay, this is TOO GOOD not to share ... Darling husband just backed up his fairly brand new car into my car on his way out of our driveway. And he has a rear-view camera and everything. I can't stop laughing about it! So glad it was him and not me ... Go Hubby!

This entry would have been especially sweet because earlier this summer, when I put the teeniest, tiniest, itsby, bitsy scratch on the bumper of said new car, DH said, "I knew something like that would happen" (implied: when I was using the car, not him). I think he also said something else to me at the time, and I quote: "But it was so preventable." Yeah, I would also make sure and get that part into the post, don't you think?

This morning, when I heard the ominous crunch outside our living room window, I went outside to survey the damage. My DH stood there, dejectedly holding the bumper of his almost brand new car in his hand. And what did I do? I hugged him.

Am I the greatest wife ever, or what?

No comments: